A set of exercises for weight loss will help you quickly get rid of excess body fat and tighten your figure, giving your muscles a beautiful relief. In addition to providing an aesthetic effect, simple workouts will contribute to overall health and strengthening of various body systems without expensive trips to the gym. With motivation, a little free time, and certain sports equipment, the perfect body is a very real goal.
Motivation and attitude
Even a good set of exercises selected by competent specialists will not have the expected effect if you do not prepare psychologically for training. Deciding to lose weight, you need to pay special attention to self-discipline and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Occasional and unsystematized sports will not bring benefits, so you need to make a schedule in advance and follow it.
Only a serious attitude to exercise and positive emotions from the process will make home fitness effective. A negative attitude against the background of unwillingness to engage will not bring benefits.
Equipment and warm-up
To equip a home gym, collapsible dumbbells with adjustable weight, a rug and a narrow bench (preferably with a springy coating) are enough. Clothing and footwear are preferred from "breathable" fabrics that do not restrict movement.
Any set of exercises for weight loss involves a preliminary warm-up. Intensive loads on unheated muscles are fraught with serious injuries. Running or vigorous walking in place for 5 minutes will help prepare the body for work. Then you need to perform a series of inclinations (3 minutes in each direction), and it is desirable to complete the warm-up with exercises for the shoulder girdle. For this purpose, rotational movements of the hands and imitation of various styles of swimming for 7 minutes are suitable.
Below are not all possible exercises for working on excess weight, however, such a basic complex is quite effective and suitable for beginners. Upon reaching certain results, the training program can be significantly expanded.
- One of the most effective exercises for weight loss of the hips and buttocks are squats. Standing in the starting position, you should squat deeply while inhaling, keeping your back straight. When returning to the starting position, exhale. Do 3 sets of 20 squats with a minute rest between sets. After a few weeks, you can add dumbbells in the form of a weighting agent.
- Lunges also help to slim the hips. Taking a long step forward with your left foot, you need to touch the floor with your right knee. Hands are located on the waist. The lunge begins on inspiration, exhalation is done when returning to the starting position. Legs should be alternated. Starting with 15 lunges per approach, eventually increase their number to 30. Perform 3 sets.
- To tone the muscles that support the chest (in order to maintain its shape in the process of losing weight), the following exercise is performed. Lying with your back on the bench, both hands with clamped dumbbells should be spread apart while inhaling. Exhaling, bring them over the chest. Performed 10-12 times, 3 sets per workout.
- Lying on your back and holding hands on the sofa (for fixation), legs bent at the knees should be raised as high as possible while exhaling. Inhalation is done while lowering the legs. This exercise will tighten the stomach and make the waist thinner.
- For the abdominal muscles, abdominal exercises are most effective. Having fixed the legs bent at the knees and putting your hands behind your head, you need to raise your torso and try to touch your knees with your elbows. Exhalation is done when bending the torso, and inhalation is done when returning to the starting position.
- Hoop exercises are extremely effective in the fight against fat on the waist and hips, as well as cellulite. You need to twist the hoop continuously for at least 10 minutes.
In addition to physical activity, close attention should be paid to the daily diet, revising it in favor of healthy food. Training will be useless if you continue to get involved in high-calorie foods and do not arrange weekly fasting days.